Have you written an academic assignment? Are you ready to submit it to your professor? Wait! Are you sure it is 100% plagiarism free? If not, you must check it deeply to detect and remove any plagiarized content. Remember! Plagiarism is an extremely heinous act in academic world and you must avoid it while writing an assignment.
To check, detect and delete plagiarism in your assignment, you need highly effective and reliable software. Luckily, in this post, you are going to explore top five plagiarism detection tools.
1: SST’S Plagiarism Checker
SmallSEOTools is one of the biggest SEO support website which receives approximately 5 million unique visitors every month. So you can’t question its reliability as it has been serving for years. Besides other services, it has also introduced a highly effective plagiarism checking tool for teachers, students and professionals as well. It is currently one of the best plagiarism checker on reddit. Some of its features are as follow:
- The process is similar to the other free online plagiarism checkers except an additional feature which allows you to choose file from GoogleDrive and Dropbox.
- Once the text is completed, you will see a percentage of unique and plagiarized content in your assignment.
- There will be clickable links in red lines which will lead you to prewritten source of content.
- This tool is not just effective but free as well and this is what makes it the top choice for everyone.
When you type “plagiarism checking software” in Google search bar, you will find DupliChecker in the first few results. This is undoubtedly one of the most effective tools to deal with originality issues with your assignment. Some of the pros of this program are as follow:
- How does plagiarism software work? Duplichecker allows you to use two ways for checking content. Firstly, you can use copy/paste technique and secondly, you can upload a file right from the computer.
- It is easy to use and you don’t have to be a tech-savvy to use it. In fact, just few clicks would get you a detailed report.
- If you get yourself registered with the site, you will be able to check content 50 times every single day.
3: AssignmentBox’s Plagiarism Checker
This tool is one of the best tools for checking academic papers including essays, assignments and thesis. You just need to take few simple steps and everything is done within the next few seconds. Take the following steps:
1: Go to the tool
2: Select type of paper (i.e. essay, website content, resume etc)
3: Paste or type title (Title of your document)
4: Paste text or upload a file (docx, doc, odt, pdf, rtf, txt)
5: Click “Check My Assignment” Button
Within the next few seconds, you will see results on your screen. On the basis of the results, you can easily make your assignment 100% plagiarism free. This is a good tool if you use online assignment writing service to check the authenticity of their work.
4: Plagiarism Software
The forth best option is Plagiarism software which will analyze each and every line that you put in the checking box. This particular software has a pretty simple interface and most people find it quite easy to use. Software such as Plagiarism Software is used by both students and teachers to find plagiarism problems. Similar to the above discussed programs, it also features file upload and choose from Dropbox options. Some other salient features are:
- It can check 100% text and show plagiarized content with red color just in case of detection.
- There are options to use for URL checking as well as cloud based storage.
- Besides, the local storage can also be fetched to check.
- The original sources of plagiarized parts will also be accessible with clickable links.
Last but not the least is Plagiarisma which is claimed to be an alternative option to the Turnitin and Copyscape. Though, it is a multi-purpose tool, it is absolutely free to use for teachers, students, writers and SEOs. By the way, you can also buy its paid version to get access to additional features. Some of its basic features are as follow:
- Plagiarisma supports more than 190 languages which is quite a unique feature of this tool.
- It can be used on all major operating systems i.e. windows, BlackBerry and Android.
- A large variety of documents is supported including DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, XLS, XLSX, TXT, RTF, FB2, EPUB and others.
- Chrome and Firefox extensions are also available to use plagiarism
- For paid version, subscription price is quite reasonable.